hEY HEY IT’S SATURDAY
His smile looked almost as charming as the last time I saw it almost two years ago. As his eyes gleamed at me in surprise, I stood there shocked, staring at my ex-boyfriend, Jason.
"Bell" his sweet voice breathed out as he continued to intensely stare at me.
"Hello Jason" I replied. "What are you doing here?" I questioned, confused.
He broke his stare as he placed his magazine on the counter beside him.
"I moved here about a year ago, and heard from Ivory that you were in town." He grinned at me.
"Wait.. You’ve spoken to Ivory?" I questiones further.
"Uhh.. yeah. we kind of, got together a while ago, and, yeah…" he stuttered, trying to explain the situation between my best friend and him. I nodded, only increasing the awkwardness of the atmosphere around us.
"So.. You work here?" I asked, hoping to decrease the awkwardness to at least the level it was at the time I had walked in, which was still a fair amount.
"Yeah. Yeah I do. As of several months ago." All I did was nod again, hoping not to arouse the awkward tension in the room once again.
"Well, I’m just here to drop off Prince for the weekend. I will be back to pick him up sunday evening." I explained, lifting the tuxedo bicolour cat in my arms and gently placing him on the wooden bench that was separating my previous lover and I, feeling as though it was captivating the awkwardness between us.
"Alright. I will just get you the book to sign him in and fill in the contact details incase of emergencies." He explained.
"Oh, everything should already be in the system. I’ve left him here before." I smiled.
"Yeah, we’ve updated our system recently, so just to be sure I will have to get you to fill out this contact form." He informed me, reaching out to one of the pigeon holes in the short shelf in front of him and handing it to me, as well as a pen. I nodded and started filling out the form.
Once I had done, I looked up, only to notice Jason playing with Prince, and scratching him behind the ears, which I knew he loved. I smiled to myself, knowing that Prince was going to enjoy his time here, before clearing my throat, gaining the attention of Jason so he could take my form and I could get going.
"So, where are you going for the weekend that you can’t take Prince to?" Jason asked, obviously trying to make conversation.
"Oh, just home" I replied.
"Ah, home sick, hey?"
"Yeah. I kind of miss my family and promised I would visit them soon." I explained.
"That’s a pretty long way to go for such a short amount of time?" He questioned.
"It’s only about an hour’s flight" I replied.
"Wait.. You’re flying? why not just drive there?" Jason asked, shocked.
"I don’t know. I think I just experience the transportation of flight, rather than by car."
Jason laughed. “I should’ve remmebered from those years ago.” He mumbled, shaking his head.
"Yeah." I trailed off, looking around the shelter.
"Well, I’d better get going" I said suddenly. "See you on sunday Princey. Bye Jason." I waved over my shoulder, whilst heading towards the door and to my car awaiting me in the carpark just outside the pet shelter.
How many hints does it take my parents to realise that I’m not happy
If ur having a hard time with bae just remember that rain + ur sunshine (bae) = rainbow which is happiness caused by bae ♡♥
Weeping eyes from crying every night
Tired of life and wishing she was dead
Curly hair and a smile
Because she knows she can overcome it
Full of life, knowing that she can do this.
Hair in a messy bun, goofy smile on her face
Because she’s genuinely laughing again.
Because she figured out she’s the only one who could save herself.
And she made it.
..I thought this was going to end badly thank you people for turning that around.
This is so uplifting.
1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it? Maybe
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now? Yes
3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time? All day, every day
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger? Yes
5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are? I don’t think so?
6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
No, I don’t think so
7. What exactly are you wearing right now? Sweater, pyjama shorts and shirt bc cold Aussie night
8. How often do you listen to music? All the time
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more? Jeans. I don’t actually own any sweats
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2015? Probs not
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person? Bit of both. Depends on who I’m talking to. Mostly antisocial
12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’? No
13. What about ‘R’? Uh no
14. Can you drive a stick shift? ?
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you? Yes
16. Are you going out of town soon? Yes, tomorrow :3
17. When was the last time you cried? Like 2 days ago
18. Have you ever told someone you loved them? only family
19. If you could change your eye color, would you? Yes but only a brighter shade of blue
20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for? Bethany Mota xD
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having. I am cold.
22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead? Yes yes omg
23. Are you dating the last person you talked to? Yes
24. What are you sitting on right now? My bed
25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you? Only my best friend
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have? Yes luke hemmings lol
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night? My bf ☺️💕
28. Do you get a lot of colds? Not really
29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from? Ally Fashion
30. Does anyone hate you? Probably
31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room? Nope
32. Do you like watching scary movies? Sometimes
33. Do you want your tongue pierced? nope
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be? Year 7. (2010)
35. Did you have a dream last night? yes
36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them? This morning
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years? No
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you? Yes (well I sure hope so)
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? Maybe, maybe not
40. Did you have a good day yesterday? Not really
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship? Exactly 2 months ago was the day I got into a relationship ^.^
42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl? Yes
43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you? No
44. What’s the best part about school? Friends
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook? Yes
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school? Not as much as I did years ago
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head? I thought everyone did?
48. Were you single over the last summer? Yup
49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago? No
50. What are you supposed to be doing right now?probs exercising lol
51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with? Sometimes he’s frustrating, but no ❤️
52. Are you nice to everyone? I try to be, but no
53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to? Yesss
54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat? Yes
55. Are you good at hiding your feelings? Yeah I guess
56. Do you think you like someone? Of course
57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? No
58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys? Boys
59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry? Yes
60. Do you hate anyone? Sort of
61. How’s your heart? Cold.
62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about? Yeah
63. Have you ever cried over a guy? Yes
64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now? Someone who doesn’t like me
65. Are your toenails painted pink? No, more of a brownish red
66. Will your next kiss be a mistake? Idk
67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct? Yes
68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public? I don’t think so?
69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with? My mum
70. How do you look right now? Dang fab ;)
71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around? My family?
72. Can you commit to one person? Depends
73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to? I guess so
74. Have you ever felt replaced? All the time
75. Did you wake up cranky? Everyday I do
76. Are you a jealous person? I’m not jealous, I’m territorial
77. Are relationships ever worth it? Yes, as long as both people are committed
78. Anyone you’re giving up on? No
79. Currently wanting to see anyone? No
80. Name something you have to do tomorrow? Go to school
81. Last person you cried in front of? Mum
82. Is there someone you will never forget? Yes
83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you? Idk. He doesn’t really seem like it…
84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now? Probs watching PLL bc I will force him to xD
85. Are you over your past? Yes
86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex? Yes
87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to? N.O.
88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept? Well I’ve never really had one, so…
89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in? There would be no one there…
90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated? Yes
91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months? Htf would I know?! But I hope so
92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael? Yes
93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew? N.o.
94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going? No!
95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March? No
96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive? Uh yes
97. Who do you have texts from? New phone, so bf, besties, mum and telstra. ._.
98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say? Fine. Whatever.
99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you? no!
100. Who’s in your profile picture with you? Me, myself and I
101. Ever kissed under fireworks? Ok ur really obsessed with kissing questions
102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies? Yes!!
PERKS OF HAVING LONG HAIR
- swishy and pretty
- can grow it out like rapunzel wow
- SO MANY STYLES
- u can curl it
- straighten it
- SO MANY THINGS TO DO
- other people touch and style ur hair uaaaaaaah sign me up
BAD THINGS ABOUT LONG HAIR
- brushing takes so so long
- knots!!! everywhere!!
- when it’s hot ur neck gets sooo sweaty
- GETS CAUGHT ON THINGS
- W H E N I T ’ S H O T A N D I T F E E L S L I K E
S A T A N I S F U S I N G B U R N I N G S T R A W
O N T O Y O U R N E C K
- Me: my anaconda don't
- Me: my anaconda don't
- Me: my anaconda don't want to go to school tomorrow